DC Designs F-15 Eagle - Liveries (fictional)

DC Designs F-15 Eagle
Liveries (fictional) “Taktische Luftwaffengeschwader”

more information and download here:

Important - to use the liveries you have to update the F-15 Version to 0.2.0!

Part II

This looks great! Good work! Can I ask how you created a livery for the F-15? I’d really like to have a go but I don’t know where to start with this one. I got the Blender Extension for importing MSFS models but can’t seem to import the F-15. Any help would be appreciated.

I used the paintkit. It is included in the folder of the F-15. The files are made with gimp but if you work with photoshop or coreldraw you can convert the files into the file format you need.It isnt very complicated.

I added two more Liveries (30 - 65 and 30 - 29) for the “Taktische Luftwaffengeschwader 31 - Boelcke” for people who want to fly in a squad with four planes.

Download here:

Nostalgia or the Heritage

Movie - german language

https://youtu.be/6oTqoSLcYAQ

I started two weeks ago with a new series of Liveries. I gived the project the name “Nostalgia” or the Heritage.

My idea is to give a place in the virtual sky to the pilots I hold in high esteem. For this purpose, I have created this special series, which is now constantly being expanded. I started with the German pilots but that will not be the end. Two days ago I started with the French edition which starts with Roland Garros and the next painting will be Georges Guynemer.
Other nations will follow step by step (for example):
Great Britain
Belgium
United States
Australia
New Zealand
Italy

The whole project will take a while as I always have to do a little research (awards) on the pilots as they are always part of the graphic concept.
I hope that at some point there will be a painting for each of you that you will enjoy flying as much as I do. It is a small reminder of the pilots who, even before the First World War, had already achieved great things in the still young aviation or who, at the beginning of the First World War, found themselves in a situation in the new battle in the sky that demanded a lot of them.

Here are the first pictures of the special series:

German Edition:

Max Immelmann

Oswald Boelcke

Manfred von Richthofen

Werner Voss

French Edition:

Roland Garros

Georges Guynemere

1 Like

More Informations and downloads here:

The first downloads will be available soon.

French Edition:

René “Papa” Dorme

Michel Coiffard

GB Edition:

Edward “Mick” Mannock

James McCudden