DC Designs F-4 update bug (Version 0.1.3)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Brief description of the issue:

Content Manager offered update for DC Design F-4. I downloaded the update and some weird graphic bug appeared. In he cabin everything looks OK, but outside view of the aircraft consist only of cabin compartment (please see attached screenshot)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

CPU Intel I9; GPU RTX 5080Ti

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

After installing SU15, when offered the update to F/4

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Any idea how to fix it ?

1 Like

I’m not an expert by any means, but when I’ve seen something like that it means there’s an issue with the livery. If you’re using a custom livery from fs.to for example, check for an update. If you’re using a default livery then you might want to reinstall. If none of that helps you’ll likely need to open a support ticket with DC Designs.

Topic moved to Install, Performance & Graphics as this involves a 3rd Party aircraft.

The screenshot was made using original livery (Blue Angels), which was bought with the aircraft from MSFS Market Place

Do you happen to have the DC Designs weapons patch from flightsim.to installed? I’ve been told that could be the reason why, and to fix it either delete the weapons patch, or wait for an updated version of the weapons patch.

1 Like