DCDesigns F-15 has changed (a month or so ago)

When cruising through the Grand Canyon from KGCN, I’ve noticed

1.) if I need to do a quick hard pull on the stick the nose sort of “leaps” up. There is a high probability I’ll lose control and crash.

2.) while at a low speed (250 - 300) the plane just crashes. It seems like it was a spin and no air under the wings to lift it.

I’m not sure why/how it (F-15) changed the dynamics it had. I didn’t see any notification of a change, except for the one about engine sound.

Any one else having this issue? Or other changes?

Hello,
Please use Third Party Addon Discussion for third-party products. I have moved your post there.

F-15s never did any of that so it sounds like some other issue causing it. However, Eagles have had their new update so if you purchased from a third-party store you should be able to update soon ( v1.0.8 ). Marketplace will follow in a week or two once they have processed it. New flight dynamics by @CodenameJack447 are far better now along with many other improvements.

I got mine through the “Store”. I’m not even sure how I got there. Oh, I guess because MSFS 2020 was where I got the game. But, trying to do a login fails.

I see the F-15 in the list of what is installed listed as a DC Designs source. Thanks for your help, now I know it is being updated properly.

Nice update for the F-15! The problem with the “jerky” pull up on the stick has disappeared, as well as the invisible “D” model being visible again. Other things too, I bet.

Thanks for your time and efforts to keep the F-15 a great plane for us jet jockeys!

1 Like