December 8, 2022 Development Update Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

B52 is completely broken on Xbox! Can’t press any of the buttons, turn anything on or off! Yes I’m using modern mode! Nothing works! I wonder if being in the beta has anything to do with it?

1 Like

Woah a B-52?!

Nope, it’s just a broken low quality money grab. One can even tell from the screenshots…

7 Likes

Yes! They got me! SMH

How can I get a refund for the B52 on Xbox! It doesn’t even work

1 Like

Contact Zendesk for any marketplace purchases.

2 Likes

Does Microsoft not have quality control in their own marketplace?

6 Likes

It doesn’t appear so. Blows me away what’s approved for the MP. Yet other higher quality and desired addons are still waiting weeks.

4 Likes

Right!!! There’s already YouTube video about it

1 Like

No, they don’t.

1 Like

Glad to see Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv) is back on Xbox, now I have to test it and hope I don’t see CTDs like in the past.

2 Likes

We test it on the xbox before it went up to the public, all seems to be ok, no CTD.
If you do encounter such, please PM me with details so we can troubleshoot it with Asobo.

Thanks,
Amos

4 Likes

You can test it on XBox before it went live in the MP?
How can you do that?
Please tell more, thx.

1 Like

hahaha, the perks of being developer :wink:

1 Like

People should know the B-52 is garbage. I could tell just by looking at the pictures. :laughing: Two people I follow on YouTube reviewed it. One said it’s probably the worst thing he’s ever bought.

The plane is made by MSCENERY. They’re right up there with Captain Sim.

8 Likes

Can you at least give it autopilot! Clearly Microsoft isn’t going to refund me my money!

Is there going to be patch released to address the micro stutters that were recently introduced, before the holiday period?

The B-52 currently in the marketplace is one of the worst aircraft. The level detail is very low. Asobo should not allow these type of products to make their way into the sim.

5 Likes

The problem is as a new flight simmer, I spent weeks figuring out all the different companies so I wouldn’t get ripped off. I initially thought they were all of the same quality as the base games airplanes and created alongside Microsoft, approved by Microsoft. There has to be some bar where all the 3rd party planes quality must meet. There should also be a way to report obvious cash grabs inside the marketplace if Microsoft doesn’t want to do it themselves. How can a Carenado/Asobo be 18$ when the MCSCENERY is 25$? Ill make a paper airplane, put it up on the marketplace for 50$ with pictures of the new B21 because I can.

2 Likes