Defective scenario of the airport (SPJC) Lima Peru, BOARDING BRIDGES are crossed by planes, NO SIDs for departures. Does anyone know how to fix it?

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

I can’t remove files from the Community folder.

Brief description of the issue:

Please, see the images

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

SPJC in gates choice for departure.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I do not remember.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hey @MaximumSign5610 -let me offer you some assistance here.

1. Community Folder Issue

To do this, change your Community Folder name to something like 1Community and open the sim. This enters the sim with no addons and will create a new Community Folder that is empty.

You will have these three folders in the Packages folder:

1Community (has addons)
Community (empty)
Official

When you are done testing and want to add all of your addons to the sim, delete Community and rename 1Community back to Community. Your packages folder should now look like this

Community (used to be 1Community, has addons)
Official

(From: Discord)

1. The SIDS and Gates issue

Try removing Navigraph as that may cause the SIDS issue, and unfortunately, there is no way to fix the gates without editing the airport.

Some of this report is duplicate - the SIDs and likely the STARs as well are because the airport has two runways now - 16L / 16R and 34L / 34 R.

Note from Navigraph (since I see from your screenshots that you’re a Navigraph user):

For the runways - please participate in this thread:

As for the jetways, as @HamMan2118 mentioned, you really need to clear your Community Mod folder to baseline the sim back to stock and see if it persists. If the jetway behavior stops and your Community Mod folder is empty, chances are it’s a Mod causing that problem.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your support. I have disabled the Community folder but the SPJC scenario continues with errors. I hope MSFS fixes the problem soon.
Regarding the SIDs problem for SPJC, in effect, disabling the Navigraph AIRAC update corrects the problem, but I don’t have updated takeoff/landing protocols.