Deluxe & Premium Deluxe

Hi everyone I just bought the Deluxe Edition for MFS. I was hoping to see the Cessna Citation Longitude included in this version but unfortunately for me is not. Do i have to pay full price for the Premium Deluxe even if I just bought the Deluxe version? I would of love to get the premium Deluxe if i have known that it didn’t include the Cessna Citation Longitude. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

If you have only just purchased it, you could try reaching out to Xbox (I think?) to ask for a refund.

Tell them you accidentally brought the wrong version, and you intend to buy the more expensive version and ask for a refund so you can afford to go and buy the premium deluxe version.

Thanks will do just that. One more thing I the Cessna Citation Longitude flyable? It doesn’t have to be perfect it could be just like the TBM which to me is the best aircraft I’ve flown in MFS.

I do not know the Citation so I cannot provide an answer there. I believe @juicebox7535 does, so I will defer this question to him. If the Citation is currently unflyable because of bugs, it will be addressed at some point in the future.

My primary reason for buying the Premium Deluxe version was the 172 classic and the airports.

I fly the Longitude all the time.

My reason is just that particular aircraft . Since the TBM is constantly getting update becoming more and more the best stable aircraft. I wouldn’t mind paying for the Premium Deluxe I know the team will fix any additional bugs. As long as I can get from Point A to Point B im all in for it. Yea the 172 Classic its amazing. The TBM fly so great that I am fallowing Real world pressure from the manual .

Thanks just got my refund will give it a go. I wonder when Microsoft said “You should see USD$80.99 credited to your account soon” Do they mean it would appear on my credit card account or Xbox account?

You will have to let us know :slight_smile: But if it is on your Microsoft account and you plan to buy through the Windows Store it shouldn’t matter as someone said the other day they were able to buy something through the marketplace with MS account credit.

The Market place only show the Premium Deluxe Upgrade for USD 84.99.

Because you need std or gamepass to get into marketplace. If you want to buy full version with upgrade go through the store. If you already have standard or just want to upgrade gamepass go through the marketplace.

I honestly can’t say that is is enjoyable to fly simply due to the autopilot issues, AOA, CG and fuel flow and capacity issues. Yes - it is flyable. I think the enjoyment factor is personal opinion, however!

Thanks i end up purchasing it through Microsoft Webstore. I good a full refund for the Deluxe Edition

Will give a try soon . I wanted a good private jet because my airline for NeoFly needs one.

Hi @FlightSim340.

Can you confirm that support took care of you?

Yes very fast by the way. I got the refund in about minutes after sending the request. I wen ahead and bought the premium deluxe from the webstore. And I got an email telling me I should se the funds back in my bank account in 5 business days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.