DHC 2 Beaver Freeware

Amazing story!

I don’t know if you have seen the ‘Flight Chops’ You Tube videos of his floatplane learning experience in the Beaver, flying in Alaska. If not probably worth a watch.

1 Like

OF COURSE i did :smiley: great videos, magnificient landscape too

1 Like

14 Likes

‘Flightchops’ DHC 2 Vids.

5 Likes

Please don’t forget to give us your PayPal info !
Kind Regards from Thom.

PS. Would you please consider giving the Tiger Moth your expert attention.
PPS. Stop watching this amazing Flightchops Vid and Get Back to Work !

I dont even have Paypal :smiley: Thats how little i care about your money :smiley: In all seriousness, this being my first projects, it will and always be FREEWARE. Depending on the feedback i get from the comunity when i release it, its possible i try a little payware venture. Time will tell :wink:

6 Likes

Please, remove that magazine. A little childish in that way.

1 Like

Sure, would you like a coffee and a massage too?

9 Likes

So Generous with Your Talent. Many Thanks !

2 Likes

Is this a port over from FSX or ‘from scratch’?
Either way, looking very good.
TG

From scratch! From zero, from nada :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well you must have some skills at your finger tips!
I have read plenty of posts mentioning that the aircraft SDK is not yet complete enough to allow creation of an aircraft.

2 Likes

its incomplete for complex systems and logics, but for a Beaver, no probs at all :slight_smile:

Oh, so a Tiger Moth will be a piece of cake! :grinning:
TG

1 Like

No aircraft is a piece of cake :smiley: its by nature a long and slow process :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any indication from Asobo as to when they will make your life easier with a better SDK?
TG

Well, to me the SDK is perfectly fine. I dont need much more really. But for the ailiner guys, i guess thats a different story. Dunno, i dont fly the tubes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

June 1980 issue. Had an unfotunate ending.

Website unavalaible in France. Too bad :D, soubded interesting :slight_smile: