Digital Flight Dynamics Airbus A350 in development!

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that there is an Airbus A350 in development for this simulator. The goal is to make it as close to the real aircraft as possible (study level). However, this will be payware. As of now, our team is very small and we are looking to grow. So if you are a developer or an IRL A350 pilot, and have some spare time, please consider joining our team.

For more information, join the discord server here: Digital Flight Dynamics

15 Likes

That is GREAT NEWS!!

Thank you a lot for your initiative on behalf of all the simmers out there!

I am not a developer myself but I can suggest you a website where many Sim developers gather and where you can easily recruit!

Itā€™s called Fsdeveloper
Hereā€™s the link

It is well-known website/forum among P3D AND FSX users.

They have a whole section about Microsoft Flight simulator if it helps.

(Ps. The code of conduct of the forum stipulates that it is prohibited to advertise for any type of buisness, organizations and website that are not related to the simulator. If the Admin sees posting about this website as breaking the rules, feel free to delete my post and sorry in advance!)

good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and Welcome!

If I can offer some friendly advice - I know itā€™s still early days for you, but have a look into reserving a domain (and possibly hosting) for your business.

Have a look at what other businesses in this field do - Although be mindful not to copy, but look at what makes those companies respected and what keeps bringing customers back to them. I would also recommend looking into Social Media channels as you can also get a broader reach than typically just funnelling everyone through Discord (A lot more people will view content though Facebook than Discord, for example)

I would also consider getting someone with good writing skill onboard to write up press releases when you reach certain milestones so you can release them to your channels and possibly ā€˜Newsā€™ sites for Flight Sim.

Additionally, Once you start to really get attention from the market, youā€™ll also find that people with valuable information will start to provide you with more and more detail.

You may already be aware of all of this so I do apologise if Iā€™m telling you things you already know.

Unfortunatly, This market has seen a lot of groups come and go over the years with products that never see the light of day, it is hard to really get detailed information from actual pilots and insiders.

I wish you the best of luck though. I would happily add a Study level A350 to my collection as itā€™s something Iā€™m missing and have yet to find one worth investing in.

Thanks,
Brendan.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m Max from Digital Flight Dynamics and we are developing a free study level Airbus A350 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator.

We are in the early development stage, but we also search some developers who will speed up the development (of course not to rush). This project will be completely free and please feel free to give us some feedback maybe on our Discord.

If you want to develop with us and be a part of this project, then please DM me via Discord. (.Max#1174)

Thank you!!
Max.
(developer at Digital Flight Dynamics and student pilot)

56 Likes

Sounds cool! Iā€™m not able to code or stuff but I could betatest if you need someone to test it.
:slight_smile:

A350 is one of the Planes I really look forward to fly.

2 Likes

This is Awesome!

1 Like

looking forward to fly this once msfs no longer have bugs like pressing the ā€œvā€ key would crash the sim!

1 Like

I can also beta test when needed. Would love an a350. Very excited for this.

1 Like

Team up with FBWS!

4 Likes

This is brilliant, good luck lads!

More than happy to support with any testing & feedback :+1:

2 Likes

What way youā€™ll get a profit? :thinking:

1 Like

maybe donations, but we donā€™t want money!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg, am I dreaming?

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
Iā€™m the owner of Digital Flight Dynamics, and we are developing a free, study level Airbus A350 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

We are currently very early in development, however, we are looking for many more developers that can help us with this amazing project. This product will be completely free of charge.

Please feel free to give us some feedback on our Discord, or in the replies below. If you would like to contribute to this project as a developer, please fill out the developer sign up form in our discord server.

If you would like to contact me, message me via Discord (Dynamic#0192)

Thank you!
(Founder of Digital Flight Dynamics)

21 Likes

I am not a developer, however i wish you all the best for your project. Looking foreward to hear from you guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very magnanimous of you to give to the flight sim communityā€¦But, doesnā€™t a ā€œstudy levelā€ aircraft take years to develop? Donā€™t developers need to eat?

Yes this is a bit confusing. Great news, but Ive seen a few of them announcing this. Would be a whole lot wiser to be amalgamating these teams together, with more resources, more man power working on it, and no sense competing when its free. would be a shame to have all that work done, then the community favors one over the other. Work together. Benefits everyone.
Nevertheless wish you the best in your endeavors. Look forward to a very high fidelity A350 in the future.

3 Likes

I would of course be very glad if this was indeed legit but pardon me if Iā€™m a bit skeptical. Or how our American friends tend to say: ā€œThere is no such thing as a free lunchā€.

1 Like

There are only Digital Flight Dynamics and Sim4Flight doing the A350.