Digital Thunderbirds 2024 | Who We Are

The Digital Thunderbirds were founded in 2020 with one mission: Connect the virtual world and flight simulator community to the United States Air Force Thunderbirds. Our team uses real-life procedures and tactics to replicate the Thunderbirds demonstration with utmost precision and realism. Every single member on the Digital Thunderbirds show a passion for aviation, professional behavior, and a persistence to learn the ropes and get better each and every day.

From November to March, we train nearly seven days per week to learn the demonstration, sometimes flying twice per day. Not only does our team just fly - but conduct a through pre-flight briefing and post-flight debriefing session.

From March to November, we fly at a new location throughout the country every week in the simulator. Microsoft Flight Simulator allows our team to replicate each show site to real life with an almost unbelievable attention to detail.

We hope you join us as and follow along as we continue to soar through the 2024 season!

Disclaimer: All aircraft you see on this forum are flown by REAL people, who connect to the simulator via their own internet and P.C. This is NOT airshow assistant!

Check us out on Social Media!
Discord: The Digital Thunderbirds (Virtual USAFADS)
Instagram: digitalthunderbirds
TikTok: digitalthunderbirds
Twitch: digitalthunderbirds

3 Likes

Amazing work. (Hard work!)
I will definitely check out any cinematics you’ve done.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can connect to your website. Looks like a DNS problem.

Impressive, thanks for bringing to a Flight Simulator all that enjoyment and team work.

Which liveries do you use?, I watch only a random livery different each time when close for each F-16 of the team. And for to watch the smokes in online also which addon?, thanks!

Is there a way to know when are the shows or trainings?. Edit: in the web page http://www.digitalthunderbirds.com/ in schedules!, Schedule , great! (Edit2: but there is not time)

And I will not bother you in the shows haha, these last times I thought that was a “normal” group having a fun flight, and not in a show or training for a show, sorry haha. Maybe if you train a day and let me be a part would be genial. Or organize some day for crazy people like me and the opportunity to fly close and in acrobatics, thanks thanks.