Disable Pushback Tug on Premium Planes?

For the default planes, like the C172 (Garmin), I disabled the the push back tug by setting PUSHBACK = 0 under Services in the aircraft config file. The premium planes don’t have an aircraft.cfg that you can get to (encoded). So, is there a way to disable the pushback tug for the Cessna 172sp classic? A push back tug in a grass parking area looks kinda funny. (immersion killer).
I created an aircraft.cfg with just a services block in it, but it did not turn off the tug. I added the services block to some repaints for the C172sp Classic and that did not work either. Anyone have any ideas?

I’ll try this…thanks for posting it…pushback is a nuisance on a GA Apron.

Why to disable a feature that is used in real life?

Imgur

Indeed you can use the truck to park the planes wherever you want too, as inside hangars for instance, where the scenery allows it. I use the free pushback helper tool.

Cheers

I just like to disable it until they fix it. Normally the person pushing back goes into my passenger seat for a bit. :smile:

I don’t think a majority of Cessna owners use pushback tugs in real life. I am sure there are some, but not many people use pushback tugs on small GA at small airports. In all my years of flying GA, I never used a tug on a Cessna 172. Pull bar, yes, tug no. Push back tug at a grass airfield… funny, but nope.
But we digress, the thread is about the possibility of disabling the small pushback tug for C172 Classic (premium) aircraft. Yes you can disable it on default aircraft, but there is no aircraft.cfg file for the C172 Classic. Anyone know of another way to disable it for the premium aircraft without aircraft.cfg files?

Hi, same here, could you solve it and found the aircraft.cfg ? it’s not only a premium issue, in my standard edition too.