Discrepencies between Pilot profile, Logbooks, Steam, Statistics pages.. How to fix? No Dev mode used

If anyone could help me trouble shoot this, that would be amazing :slight_smile:

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
NO

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO

Brief description of the issue:
The number of hours are not reflected correctly between Steam, and my in-game statistics pages. This happened every since I changed my password around February 7th, seems like that’s my oldest flight in the logbook, but I have flown in the sim since release. Even the seconds flown at 68k seconds is around 19 hours, and my profile says 9 hours? Steam has the game logged at 77 hours, and I’m sure half that is the download, however all my flights and logs are missing since I updated my password and the game made me re-log in February.

You can even see I have achievements in the beginning of September, however the game refuses to see anything before Feb 7th??? Also note that in the achievements shot it says I have 53 take-offs, but on the logbook it says I have 18 only, somehow all my data is missing from release - Feb 7th

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
LOOK AT SCREENSHOT

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
i5 4690k, 24g Ram, AMD rx580 8g version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? NOT YET

A post was merged into an existing topic: Playtime gone missing