Discussion: June 24th, 2021 Development Update

noooooooooo. crying in keyboard. Give me my 737, 757, 777, a better 787 and A380 and we’ll be happy as clams!

Honestly, we’ve got way too many GAs, for now.

1 Like

Also – re: the small update some people got yesterday.

Do we have any timelines for the flighting test? Is next week a possibility?

I dont know what has happened after this small update: Workingtitle Garmin 1000 is dead - in C208 as also in Blackbox Islander. I use Workintitle G3000 and G1000 mod as well as the GTN750 mod. Do someone have an idea what has happened. Have only Black screens. Before everything worked well! But also autopilot etc. shows nothing…

Response from @OlieTsubasa443:

Hello everyone!

Some of you may have received a small update yesterday!

This is due to Aviator’s liveries now included in the install. Before, you needed to go to the content manager and download/update them.

The small download was for users not up to date regarding the Aviator’s liveries.

This has no impact on performances!

Future updates of the Aviator’s livery packs should be done at the same time as major updates!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope this clarifies everything.

2 Likes

Thx for info.
What about folder named

asobo-vfx-material-lib

?

@moxiejeff @ClayishCoast9
A solo user with some experience and access to 3dsmax, virtual studio and photoshop can create simple aircraft in a reasonably short time. What you are asking for is something that can easily take an experienced developing house a year to complete. It is only in the last couple SDK updates that some of the tools required have become available to produce really top notch airliners. That means we are still months away from having meaningful airliners that are truly worth your time from hitting the marketplace. I would be very suspect of any airliners that landed before late fall. There may be the odd one show up but I can already see the complaint threads.

Patience. It is still early days. I am sure there will dozens more marginal GA choices before an airliner worth the $$ shows up.

I got the DC6 the hour it was released. I’m going to be happy for months if not for ever!

Patience is right. But despite some dodgy offerings, there are already more really high quality aircraft than I was expecting by this time. As for airliners (Boeing at least) if it has anything higher than ‘-200’ after its name, I probably won’t be buying. But each to his own…

I think the next year on is going to be very exciting in the world of MSFS

1 Like

Yes.
This just to get to ten.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.