Discussion: October 1st, 2020 Development Update

Chill. Let’s all go for a fly around Brighton Pier - then head north to look at the other 4 POI in London. What more do you want? Honestly! :wink:

I don’t know why this month and little more days after release I feel like one year…

my yoke not connecting in game but works with every other game can someone plks help me

@ DJTIMOENT

Questions:

1. type of yoke, precise type, connection type.
  2. is under Win correctly calibrated?
  3. it need specific driver?

Yep there were some screenshots but all dated back to 24th of September. Which I thought was quite odd since there was a buggy patch in between causing new threads being upvoted in priority.

Quite disappointed about the short dev update stating nothing about issues with the patch. Not even a mention, it’s like they want to hide the issues from their official blog to not hold people from buying the sim.

does anyone know if this sim has ever received a hot-fix? we know that we are getting both updates ie “Japan” and patches as in 1.9.30.0 but does hot-fixes even exist.

No Hot fixes so far

In the Q&A they were talking about 2-week sprints, and from what we see we have no reason to expect hot fixes outside of this rhythm.

Given the fact that the last patch didn’t even solve the issues that the previous patch brought up 2 weeks earlier, I have doubts that doing hotfixes or not is actually the issue.
It’s rather proper testing, focusing on bugs and postponing a release if there are critical bugs unfixed while new ones are found prior release.

Agreed its probably better to get it right or its hotfixes for hotfixes :thinking:

Ok I guess the good news that just for giggles I bought Carenado Ovation and it flies pefectly fine so all the autopilot bugs with packaged planes are plane related and not engine related I guess. The bad news that there is still no autopilot fixes and that this plane absolutely doesn’t rate 30 bucks. I own this plane for Xplane and the FS version feels like a complete rush job. But as I said the good news that it flies perfectly fine :).