Discussion: Patch 1.8.3.0 Update

A32N Autopilot Swaying not yet fixed ? :frowning:

Released on Steam few minutes ago

Really looking forward hearing if the 225/3 wind bug is fixed. If it is, REX is already out of business lol.

6 Likes

A 15 gig patch! installing now, looking forward to the fixes. The “Press any key” thing, that too?

2 Likes

Same here. Awesome patch!

2 Likes

If Asobo can bring dynamic weather using their already brilliant presets then REX is a non-starter

7 Likes

i get pointed to this screen whenever i press play in win store. Any idea?

Pls all,

give also info for others what version you have and how you did update (if successfully). This will be helpful.

If you’ve made modifications to your aircraft, remember to save your aircraft folders somewhere so you can compare patch changes after the update installation.

4 Likes

Hopefully all the “techtubers” will test MSFS on this newest patch.

Does this fix the fuel issue with the Citation Longitude? Don’t see it in the notes, so hopefully it’s implemented and they didn’t just ignore that giant flaw in a premium aircraft

5 Likes

Go to your library and check for updates. I got a 677Mb store download then 15Gb when I run the game

2 Likes

Please see the FAQ at the top of this post. This is version 1.8.3.0.

6 Likes

The notes say not everything is in the notes

1 Like

Yeah i donwloaded the 650mb update but cant launch. I also have a greyed out icon in start menu. My subscription is paid

My idea that patch will be released today was right :slight_smile: only off topic, thnx guys for work

3 Likes

At12.66 GB installed

I’ve had that with other Store apps in the past. The usual solution is to sign out and then back in, and if that doesn’t work, restart the machine. One or the other should fix it.

I’ve lost all my liveries with new patch

EDIT: disregard, restarting the sim after applying the patch resolved it

3 Likes

Cudos to Asobo !

3 Likes