Discussion + Poll: GOTY (1.21.13.0)

No update in Central Texas yet at store

same here!

Restarted my PC and it showed up straight away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finger cross here 250 mbit/sā€¦:slight_smile:

No Update in Germany. I Go Out of the Beta in the Hub nur in the Store is nothing. I reboot gut nothing changing

No update here in Cyprus. +2GMT

2 Likes

Just kicked in on East Coast now for me (Steam)

Starts at 80mbps and steadily climbs between decompressions

Iā€™m doing 80 to 100 mbits/s

mine updated in the store in the background. go to the store and check your version. it may have updated without a notification.

Restart your PCā€™s, then you will get the update

nothing in switzerland now

No update here yet. Waited to boot my PC until 4:10pm this time, after release time. Got an MS Store update (the Store itself that is - looks much nicer!) but nothing for MSFS.

Launched the sim 4:15pm, loaded up as normal, no sign of an update. Last time a PC reboot worked, but I think thereā€™s just a delay for it to become available depending on which part of the vast cloud network you are connecting to and the release propagating across all serversā€¦

Think it appeared about 4:30 UTC last time. UK here.

Looks like the replay mode is only available from DEV mode, which means no log book entries when using it.

Unless I am miss understanding.

Restarted Windows 11 and received the update in xbox

33,40 GB, Czech Republic. Download speed between 110-125 Mbit/s. Looking good!

I donā€™t see anything in the notes about the flickering lights :frowning:

Had to download the Store update first, the new Store app has no ā€œthree dotsā€ button anymore so I clicked the blue ā€œget updatesā€ button and then it downloaded all the MS garbage apps I wanted to avoid like the plaque. In the old version I could at least cancel that, not anymore in the new app. :rage:

At least itā€™s downloading the SU7 now. :slight_smile: Hopefully I can take care of the ā€œMy Smartphoneā€ schmutz and all later. :bomb:

Edit: Huh? 33GB?

2 Likes

For Steam users, I had to exit Steam from the taskbar and restart. There was a small Steam update when I launched MSFS and itā€™s now doing a much bigger updated of the sim itselfā€¦

I figured the update went live since I suddenly keep getting ā€œ500 internal server errorā€ on this site :rofl:

Steam update done, waiting for the installer to appear, which is hanging on checking for updates. Meanwhile ā€œ! drafts offline.ā€ Servers crashing all around.

23.80 GB (first) update started, enjoying the early bandwdith capacity 40 mbps avg, not bad, Will be down to 3 mbps soon lol.

Something went wrong, canā€™t post reply. Tech lol.