Discussion + Poll: Sim Update 9 (1.25.7.0)

I am sorry when it doesn’t work on cloud :pensive:
I hope they fix it soon.

Count your lucky stars! I got many CTD on series X yesterday with live weather off.

1 Like

When you looked to your right, was Scarlett Johansson your copilot? If so, I think I have an explanation for your good flight sim experience.

1 Like

Well, at least that proves that the problems are not being caused by individual user configurations. I just don’t think that stability is Asobo’s highest priority. It feels like the marketing department is driving this bus.

2 Likes

Funny you say that it was J Lo

1 Like

And then later on… Bang ctd…

Yeah famous last words eh? Be careful what you tell the universe because it has a habit of biting back.

Your telling me, it was a first yesterday since Su9, that I had a session like that… Hey ho… Back to playing hitman :joy:

1 Like

It’s not your imagination, I had a strange experience with my Xbox s. The splash screen now only stays on for a few seconds, some flights to some destinations, for some durations mainly short ones and with some aircraft seem to work absolutely fine. Still got world map freezing and sometimes ctd.
At least we can fly something, but far from ideal.
Apparently, a fix is being worked on and although I am far from satisfied, I’m afraid we don’t have a choice but to wait for that.

Where is that screenshot from?
Are there others that say fixed in SU 9 hotfix? Why can’t they communicate this clearly? Sticky on top of forum with updates would be so easy.

Any idea when is the hotfix coming out?

It’s coming from the 5th of May dev update, second snapshot:

1 Like

Patch is out right now! Downloading 1.6gb on xbox.

Tnx, just launched the store, click ‘get updates’ → 340Mb download
Launching the main executable now (Tells V1.25.9😊)
No additional downloads by installation manager or content manager

Still does not work, CTD as soon as I tried a flight from world map. Lots of stutter, freezing and taking forever to load. XBSX

2 Likes

Not available for Xbox yet Hofix

Rubbish, I’ve been using it for an hour already. Try rebooting your console.

Did no update available still

Why do you think others in your book lying?

Ok then sorry I don’t know why your console does not see it. As I posted earlier I downloaded a 1.6GB update for this on xbox series x and then used it for an hour, so it definitely is available.

1 Like