Discussion + Poll: World Update V (1.17.3.0)

Lol the thing is lately the windows update encounters errors so I’m currently troubleshooting windows update so it may or may not take even longer

1 Like

Did you download the Marketplace update for the Nordics, which has an addon for autogen for those regions. I believe it’s this:

microsoft-pgg-nordic

There isn’t much in there. Just an image, and a single text file called “dlc-key.txt”. This file has a single word: nordic.

I’m guessing this tells the streaming service to download the new procedurally generated Nordic buildings if you have that addon installed.

Me too.It’s 18:44 in Greece and no update in MS Store

Hello everyone, I’m updating the update size line in few minutes :slight_smile: ! Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Here’s the full list of airports for anyone interested.
ENKJ, ESGP, ENOL, ENRY, ESTA, EKKA, EKSP, ESPA, ESOW, ESMT, ESTL, ESNZ, ESSD, ESDF, ENGM, ESSA, ENBR, EFHK, BIRK, ESGG, ENAL, ENZV, ESSB, EFHF, EKRK, ESMS, ENTO, ENTC, EKBI, EKAH, EKYT, EFTU, ENSD, ENBO, ENCN, ENHD, EFOU, EFTP, BIAR, ESKN, ENAN, ENML, ENNO, EKRN, ENOV, ENEV, ENSG, BIVM, ESSV, ENKB, ENLK, EFRO, EKOD, ESGJ, ENSO, ESOE, EFKU, EKEB, ESMQ, ESNU, ESSL, ENLI, ENBN, ENSH, ENST, EFIV, EFJY, EKSB, BIHN, ESOK, ESNN, EFPO, EFMA, ESGT, ENJB, ESSP, BIEG, ENHV, ENHA, ENSK, ENMS, ENRM, EFLP, ENRA, EKSN, EFLA, ENFG

4 Likes

CTD in BIIS landing challenge…promising

3 Likes

lol it does matter its a WORLD UPDATE not sure how hard that is to understand.

2 Likes

Asobo’s contribution to climate protection

18 Likes

I am surprised there’s no any comptability updates from FlyTampa EKCH, JustSim EFHK and so on. Like for example there’s a duplicated Öresund bridge (I hope FlyTampa replace they own with Asobo’s version).

3 Likes

I’m in… :slight_smile: check the Store, Buy and download (for free) the Nordic WU-4. It says it’s only 3.85GB, but looking in Content Manager it seems larger… select all… let it run

… and I notice something strange when making screenshots for this submit ! I run in windowed mode on a laptop, this laptop does not have a PrtScrn key, so I use a capture program, not Shift-Windows-S because I want to save the file… When I want to make the screenprint, MSFS seems to perform a “Back” action ! Quite confusing… and I hope this will not have any influence on screenshots in flight… :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like no USA airports got any updated data.

1 Like

Same for Denmark. It’s a bit much. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:sweden:? :denmark:?

5 Likes

Danish houses have a different style from Norwegian and Danish houses. lol Danish are more like Dutch.

2 Likes

Very bare bones. Cities like Stockholm does not even have the radio tower, a landmark since the 60’s. Anyways…lets hope the elevation data brings some enhancement to it…

3 Likes

Looks like Real Time Live Traffic is still not working too. It was good for about a week or so, then yesterday…poof.

1 Like

Sweden didn’t even get any new elevation data

In Reykjavik is anyone else seeing a default type church overlapping Hallgrimskirkja?

can we have a screw up log?
:grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

cannot say for sure but I am confident that I saw some US airport updates zipping through the progress bar after first launch of the updated MSFS when it came to Setting your experience/checking for updates, i.e. when it downloaded the initial mandatory content update

3 Likes

The satellite coverage of Iceland is still horrible in a lot of places. It still defaults to the simple low-res textures in many areas.

7 Likes