Discussion + Poll: World Update V (1.17.3.0)

The marketplace WU Nordics is around 3.5 GB

2 Likes

There are a few strange water masks I have seenā€¦ in the province of Holland (Netherlands) and Iā€™m definitely going to check that outā€¦ rainforest rivers would show straight lines on watermask boundaries, last month. I hope they solved the issueā€¦

3 Likes

Check windows update and make sure windows is up to date, maybe. It could be your MS Store version needs updating. Just trying to help with ideas.

1 Like

MS Store cannot find an update, and i canā€™t update the sim.

@OdedBlizzard Try again just start MSFS and try from there. It took about 25 seconds here before it startedā€¦ Without any messageā€¦

Same first for me

Still no joy here. Windows updates are current. Rebooted. Signed out & back in to MS Store. No update available at 9:34am. Iā€™m in Utah.

Edit: Clicked on MS Flight Simulator in MS Store to go to its page & the download started. Woot!

Did you click on download updates? Log
Out and back in. Restart PC?

Tried navigating to the msfs page itself in the store? Mine was showing no updates (even after forcing a check) but once I went to the MSFS page it figured out there was an update and started.

I have a new windows update 21H1 that needs to be downloaded and installed

I appreciate that, thank you. I have installed the latest version of Windows, and also Store is up to date.

That is a good idea. I have had that happen to me before.

Yes sometimes updates get installed in the background, sometimes even in another userā€™s profile on the same pc

Went super smooth on my end. 1 GB in Store, 5 GB at loading, and 3.5 GB in marketplace.

Donā€™t forget to visit the ā€œMarketplaceā€ to download the WUV: Nordics freebie as well. Also there should be ~9 updated products on top of that in the ā€œMy Contentā€ page.

4 Likes

Update showed up in the store for me after a reboot.

1 Like

Hi @GLCodeCutter,
Iā€™m in the same time zone as you. There has been times in the past where mine didnā€™t show the update in the Store until later. I would say give it about 24 hours. This was one of the first times where it was available for me right at the time it was released.

Ow. Bummer. Bye bye 1,5 hrs :wink:

1 Like

All houses in Norway arent red, please fix this

8 Likes

Yay! :smiley: Vagar and the Faroe Islands aerials are there. Only the buildings style donā€™t match at all (did not download the Marketplace update yet).

2 Likes