Discussion + Poll: World Update VI (1.19.8.0)

Hmm, the world update is not available in the content manager.
I did download some 2.67 GB but shouldn’t it appear in the content manager?

I generally need to look in the Microsoft Store, not the XBox app (I always forget this!) and then hit the three dots to select update. It starts downloading then…

1 Like

I certainly hope the release notes are not a full listing of bugs fixed… there’s a lot missing.

7 Likes

No, it’s in the Marketplace.

It appears in the content manager after you install it from the Marketplace - the content manager keeps track of updates to installed content.

Still no update… :unamused:

Downloaded the patch on xbox… World Update will follow now (5.1GB)

Since my post got flagged for expressing my frustration with big boy words I’ll repost a little more gently.

Bush trips are still broken, eve though they added 4 new ones with this update. POI’s disappearing and CRS off course by 200nm.

1 Like

7.44gb downloading on Xbox Series X

2 Likes

Update went smoothly, so far so good. New setting in Graphics option for “Off Screen Terrain Pre-Caching”.

I haven’t messed around with that setting yet but looking great as always. Good job Asobo.

4 Likes

Did what they told…

• Log off
  • Restart
    Go to MS Store

STILL NO UPDATE !!

13 Likes

Tried that - rebooted - ran sim up which takes me to the store to get the update - but NO update. SO sick of this HORRIBLE update process for this application.

17 Likes

Nothing here as well yet

2 Likes

Need to wait another 5 minutes until it should be in the marketplace store. Now would be a good time to power down and allow a few minutes cooling :joy:

1 Like

Live on Steam

Finally live on Steam

1 Like

Oh, wait, is the handcrafted EDDS Stuttgart Airport announced in advance? Or a big surprise for us?

Downloading now in Russia on series x 7.43gb

Guess we just need to wait. After all, everyone will get the update sooner or later :slight_smile:

It didn’t show there was an update, but it updated because I got a notification saying Update is complete. I ran MSFS after that and it downloaded the update

1 Like

Anyone find a command line switch to activate Safe Mode?