Discussion + Poll: World Update VII (1.22.2.0)

I am quite surprised by size of update on Xbox. It is much bigger than on PC.

• 500Mb in the content manager - interestingly all the previous world updates have got some kind of updateā€¦wonder if this is fixing the autgen issue that is related to (at least) WU3?

Its called ā€œWORLD UPDATEā€ not Sim Update

2 Likes

Yes. I see update on Xbox and currently I am downloading itā€¦

2 Likes

Over 200 airports updated, but they couldnā€™t even be bothered to sort the list alphabetically.

Itā€™s a WU, only scenery. SUā€™s are for fixes and new tech.
But they might slip the occasional ā€˜warm fixā€™ in.

3 Likes

I know -Iā€™m not dyslexic. Iā€™m sure in the past Iā€™ve seen a couple of fixes in WUā€™s as well. Maybe Iā€™m wrong.

5 Likes

Also donā€™t forget to go into the marketplace and select and download the actual world update itself :slight_smile:

2.51GB.

1 Like

YABA YAYE YBBN YBHI YBHM YBLN YBLT
YBRK YBMA YBMK YBNA YBNS YBPN
YBUN YBRM
YPMQ YBSU YBTL
YBTH YBUD YCAR YCBG YCBP YCDU YCFS YCIN YCNK
YMIA YDBY YDPO YEML YESP YGEL YGLA YGTH YHID YHSM YIFL YKII YKSC YLEG YLIL YLTV YMAV YMAY YMBA YMBU YMCO YMEN YMHB YMLT YMMB
YBAF YMML YMND YMNG
YMTG YMOR YMPC YMRY YMUL YNRM YOLW YOOD YORG YPAD YPDN YPEA YPIR YPJT YPKA YPKG YPKU YPLC YPLM YPOD YPPD YPPF YPPH YPWR YQDI
YTOC YRED YSBK YSCN YSCO
YCOR YSDU YSHT YSHW YSNF YSPT YSTW YSWG YTDN YTEM YTWB YWGT YWSL YWYY

Youā€™re welcome

10 Likes

Download coming along nicely now and gotta say, that trailer and now the image when first load game of Sydney are so stunning I canā€™t wait to explore. Not sure if to go to the Great Barrier, Pine Gap or the outback first. decisions decisions :smiley:

:slight_smile: Thanks. :+1:

So that confirms what I thought. No update for YSSY (Sydney).

1 Like

They did, by ICAO code - makes it much easier to see the airports in each country that are updated.

Yesā€¦ it was an 5gig download and then a 2.5gig down of the WUā€¦ so what was in the 5GB Update for xbox ?

The main content update was incredibly fast. But the marketplace download for the WU content is abysmally slowā€¦

Please somebody fly to Sydney city and tell me whether I should keep ORBX DLC or new Asobo Update, do hope it works well with FlyTampa YSSY

2 Likes

Where? Not what Iā€™m seeing.

Content manager downloads seem always to be slow on my end. Has that been different for you?

funny, that one was the fastest for me!

Still no FHSH St Helena? Theyā€™ve added Ascension. The Bing Map for St Helena is now superb. I guess itā€™s only a matter of time but it should have been there long ago.

3 Likes

If you are interested, make sure you read right down to the bottom of the update notes as there is a download link for a special mission released by Microsoft on flightsim.to recreating the 1928 aerial expedition from South East England to Karachi (then India) in the Fokker VII

3 Likes