Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

The airport is adequate (a day one airport added by Asobo), but the buildings in Gibraltar don’t look even close to realistic. It’s a complete mess.

1 Like

which one is better ?

Hello

Can you show us , the Asobo version ?

I have paid for TDM version , i want it back …

It’s a very nice scenery

Is Córdoba Mosque not included amongst the POIs, either ? such an icon kinda absent ?

Hi guys, I just thought I’d share this shot over northern Spain. I’m totally loving the new update, it’s amazing !

3 Likes

I’m downloading it on steam now

wow! Montserrat looks (finally) like the real thing!

I agree to some extent. It would have been interesting to have a few airports that hadn’t already been made by 3rd party developers, e.g. Málaga, Girona… (please correct me if these have been made by 3rd parties…)

1 Like

Nothing shows up in content manager

the Iberia world update? You’ve got to get it from the marketplace (it’s free)

I am really skeptical of where Asobo is getting their data for the missing airports they added. Just picking one near me, it’s 100% not a real airport (KOAG) - it’s a field with what could be an airstrip, but it’s definitely not an airport and is not listed in any database I can find.

1 Like

Thanks I forgot about that!

so did I initially :smile: Then I remembered a few minutes later… I always seem to forget that

There is a conflict with MKStudios LPPT, try remove the airport for now, should fix the TIN data.

1 Like

It’s in the trailer, so it should be part of the World Update.

1 Like

Yeah just been testing this, its MKStudios LPPT unfortunately

1 Like

I’m so happy, thanks Asobo

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

The other voting questions are open now. Thank you for your feedback.

Go into content manager and type in coruna. Delete the Asobo one and install the TDM one. Then exit your sim and restart it. Should be back to normal with TDM

1 Like

Please please give us some options on these updates, I don’t like having to into the content manager and ferret out unwanted additions. I have to figure out how to remove discovery flights … again, it put in a ton of challenges I don’t want and immediately delete.

1 Like