Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

CTD when at the content manager selecting all pending updates and clicked download. It just CTD-d immediately. Happened two times in a row, now trying starting in secured mode… Ok now it seems to work. How can things in the community folder affect a simple download or was it random??? Downloading the update from the Store took ages. The installation process is very complicated, why not a single button when you start the app saying ‘Update everything? Yes/No’?

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.24.5.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.24.5.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000001971790
Faulting process id: 0x348c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d83fa0e119ceac
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.24.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.24.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: f9f06b90-4603-4616-90ed-fba27c68b979
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.24.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Did you install the free World Update from the Marketplace?

¿You’re using LEMD Airport by Latin VFR? Maybe this is the problem.

Ok content manager updated but where can I find Spain?? Looking in the market place but it is not easy to find anything in there. Scrolling through all images both horizontally and vertical but no Spain :frowning: Slected World but no Spain there… Ok found it now! Why is this not on the top when it is brand new?

Doesn’t work for me. There is no delete Button for the Asobo default airport. This is on XBox.
This btw is similar to EDDS (Stuttgart): there’s no uninstall button as well and I cannot use a 3rd party airport because the runway and taxiways are totally messed up… same as the A Coruna airport.

The assumption is that it is not possible to delete a default airport on XBox. Too bad :sleepy:

Building objects are really nice! Much better than we have in the US.

The lines are still there. I uninstalled LEMD by LVFR, cleared rolling cache, restarted game, and loaded up Madrid Discovery flight again and still there. Xbox Series X.

Exactly the Same for me. Update procedure is frustrating!

I’m stuck on “Press any button to Start”

OK sorry. Since I saw that the vertical lines looked like they came out of the CTBA buildings, and in your capture the POI additions of LVFR from LEMD appeared, it seemed that this was the problem.

But now I see that lines in really appear in the distance, not within the city.

Aucun problème.

I’m going to fly in that direction and see if I can get to it. Maybe it’s an issue with another POI far from Madrid

Really? When I was on xbox I could just delete an airport that I had for Asobo so I could have third party ones

Anybody noticed that the volume of voices is super low? Did some tests in the C152 and C172 and it’s almost impossible to hear the voices of the pilot and ATC. Voice volume setting is at 100, headphone simulation to off, azure on. However, I tried with all kind of settings, nothing changes.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I’m getting constant CTD’s after a few minutes, nothing in community folder, cleared cache, never had an issue before. i9-9900, 3090, 32Gb, SSD. Shame as it looks good and is smooth…until the crashes. :frowning:

Always standard content with the premium deluxe version?

I see that once again taxiways are not properly defined in the new hand crafted airports

Is it Gaya that did these again? All the airports they’ve done for World Updates seem to have these taxyway issues and they haven’t been fixed.

3 Likes

I’m on Xbox Series X and not having experienced any CTDs before this update after only 10 minutes into a flight I had a CTD (back to Xbox home screen).

:unamused:

Everything went smoothly and simply for me, as it pretty much always has.

Updated a number of packages but no sign of WU Iberia restarted twice, check content manager etc version number correct disappointed again. I will keep trying.

1 Like