Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

Will do. Thanks for your help. :+1:

1 Like

I agree No alhambra !
very surprising

1 Like

Thanks!.!!!

I also have a question about the annoying issue … Sometimes I see a plane passing by my house, and then sometimes I want to fire up FS2020 quickly and catch up with it: D. But I turn on FS2020 and here is a compulsory update of some airports, cities distant 10 thousand km from me … and it is impossible to skip even a minor update! I have to wait, and the download speed is slow, the speed is jumping, especially how many files … And before it is updated, the plane I wanted to chase is hundreds of kilometers away, sometimes outside the country … and the fun is over. :confused:

Updates to the sim itself are compulsory because of the way in which the sim is designed - everyone has to be on the same version. Content updates are optional.

However, they occur on a regular pattern, once a month. World Updates one month and Sim Updates the next.

The team post a Development Update in the Community: News and Announcements section of the forum every Thursday.

If you keep and eye on those, you will know when the updates are coming up and can plan for them.

So, the next update is SIM Update IX, scheduled for 26th April, followed by World Update IX, scheduled for 17th May. Probably best not to look up in the sky on those days :wink:

1 Like

Well if your MSFS download speed is much slower than your ISP plan’s download speed then you might want to try some of the solutions mentioned in this thread: Slow Download Speed Megathread

Bijan Seasons seems to cause a lot of issues with me, as well.

1 Like

Flying around Lake Vinuela west of Malaga, the road heights are all over the place, swerving about and up and down the lake side, bridges are not there, the dam elevations are all up the creek. Reminds me of the trttiblr remdition of the Orwell bridge near Ipswich where the cars drive under the water to get across. :relaxed:

Photogrammetry quality variable…Malaga not bad at all…Bilbao dreadful…latter as ugly as PG has ever been with heavily distorted buildings at 1000 ft and a hideous curtain under the N-637 motorway bridge over the Bilbao estuary. I thought after Australia PG had really improved. I turned PG off at Bilbao…no good to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.