Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

It has been there for ages.

-eelis-

Excellent thank you!

I see the same. No problem observed with the Gibraltar Rock. I also always restart my sim after any update before I load any flight.

3 Likes

I had the same issue with ā€œfs-baseā€. I suspect the sim wanted to redownload the whole thing because I had made modifications to one of the small files inside of the official packages folder.

It completed and finished eventually.

Extremely slow download from my location (Argentina).
With or without VPN it averages 3 Mbits/sec.

No. 13/31, which is the only runway used for arrivals and departures was NOT there without using a external mod.

They add 12/30 long time ago, but 12 itā€™s not used for anything until they resolve some problems with a TV tower that is at the head of 30 runway, so runway 30 its only used for departures.

You can also check Malaga LEMG Spain missing runway 13-31 - #18 by carlospe63

1 Like

Iā€™m reasonably certain that those complaining about the rock had downloaded the update, then launched straight into a flight. Just waiting for them @SkeletonOz to confirm now if the issue is resolved by re-launching the sim. Or post an image showing what they see if it still isnā€™t shown correctly.

This was the issue I described earlier, with Monument Valley:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/floating-rock-over-monument-valley/479817

Cathedral La Seu of Palma de Mallorca is still an office buildingā€¦

12 Likes

lol is that for real, or is it an early April fools joke

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s what I said.

?

Oh my god, I canā€™t believe it

All versions - Slow download speed ā€“ Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

I just checked, and see the same thing. Palma is also not a PG city, but I realise that has no effect on a handcrafted model of this cathedral. Perhaps no such model exists, or plans to build one are difficult to source?

Why donā€™t we have the Alhambra and the Palma Cathedral or the Zaragoza airport?

5 Likes

they forgot to include on the update mostly

As usual, download is very slow, GPU usage is very high in the menu. Jesus christ Asobo.

Yes, Montserrat. :+1:

1 Like

Not sure if I missed something,

Updates not showing on xbox app or ms store.

logged out - restarted pc - logged back in - refresh - still nothing.
Sim is still running on 1.23.12.0

If I try to update or get the WU8 it says I need to update to a newer version

Have tried the usual steps and restarted pc - any ideas?

Managed to download the mandatory updates but content manager updates have crashed me to desktop 6 times. Canā€™t get any of the updates to work. Anyone else has issues?

1 Like

yep, that is what I got as well. :+1:

1 Like