Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

The absence of the Alhambra is quite strange. It’s probably one of the most known monuments in Spain and the most visited one. It’s like missing the Pisa Tower in the Italy update… Anyway, I’ll keep the 3rd party photogrametry version I have. but I’m very intrigued though why it’s missing from the update…

5 Likes

here solved it by checking and repairing the simulator in gamepass (win 11)

2 Likes

Yep that sorted it - thanks mate

Verify and Repair solved it for me

2 Likes

Nothing changed on mine. All settings are as they were.

1 Like

Good choice to make a landing challenge in Bilbao.

BUT

It should’ve been with strong wind, which the airport is famous for. And the airport itself should’ve been modeled, because it’s quite a striking—albeit controversial, as usual—Calatrava design. Thankfully there are third party options.

This is LECO (A Coruna) with both airports by Asobo and TDM Scenery Design installed.

Uninstalling the one by TDM solves the problem.

A city I was looking for to be recreated in all its beauty was Ronda, but they only made the bridge, the rest is just a default scenery :pensive:

2 Likes

Cathedral of Seville looking much better.

But this area looks amazing, except for the massive warehouses where there should be small houses with gardens, pools, etc…

Isn’t there meant to be a new Local Legend plane out alongside this?

Just had a quick flight, Bilbao looks great!

However my flight ended by a CTD, which I rarely get :thinking:No error message so dont know if related to the update.

Nice, really nice.
Photogrametry looks better than others updates. Very good smooth and good FPS on my old 17-2600K and my old GTX970… always over 32 FPS.
Congrats Asobo and other members team.
Also some little updates on others WU…
Testing in progress.
Cheers friends.

1 Like

For me it’s the Junkers update that keeps it crashing, the world updates went fine (I tried each one individually to pin-point the problem). Do you happen to have the Junkers too?

1 Like

I’m on box, and it only gave me two updates - Australia and the Junkers. Initially clicked both, and it crashed every time. Installed the Australia update on its own, and it worked fine, but the Junkers crashes constantly. Can’t even uninstall it.

LECO handcrafted looks great, even better than TDM one.

Yep same here (but on PC), Junkers update crashes and as you said, trying to delete it also makes it crash.

I’m glad I didn’t buy the Junkers! :slight_smile:

Probably TDM will come with an update it a few days. Really like that one!

1 Like

Thanks…I already tried that. None of that speeds up my download.

I though bilboa had an airport added? looks awful!

Yes and this Dornier Do J will be available in the marketplace as per next Tuesday March 29th. This was said in the Q&A on Twitch. Probably will be about 10 euro

1 Like

I’ve had that with other store purchases sometimes.
Can you try to locate your OneStore folder (next to community), locate the junkers folder and delete that folder. Then you can reinstall the Junkers from scratch.