Discussion + Poll: World Update VIII: Iberia (1.24.5.0)

well the pay ware Coruna is messed up now…

Update was a rush job. How can you miss out palma cathedral and dalt villa in ibiza.

4 Likes

It’s unfortunate, I own the third party one too. Best to delete it to avoid conflict. Or, delete the Microsoft one.

Well I deleted the Microsoft one and corona is now levitating.

Oh. Erm… not sure there. Maybe try deleting the third party one instead?

Ill try a reboot first :slight_smile:

Whats better … Asobo or tdm ?

The third-party developer will most likely update the scenery. Give it time. It often happens after world updates.

1 Like

D*mn! I’ve alredy have two of the handcrafted airports (LECO and LESU). When buying LECO I had to decide between LECO and LEST to cover the region, and finally chose LECO because I thought that Santiago de Compostela would be a more probable choice for a hypothetical WU. As an immortal knight from the First Crusade would say: I “chose poorly”

1 Like

Has anyone seen the changelog yet?

EDIT: It just went online

I totally agree.

Hello everyone,

The release notes are now posted here: [RELEASE] Release Notes (1.24.5.0) World Update VIII: Iberia Now Available!

4 Likes

I do…let me see if that isolates the issue thanks

I think this is an issue at other airports too with transparent glass, but overcast conditions are breaking the glass at LXGB (Gibraltar Airport). It goes away with clear skies.

@Delta2k5 mentioned a similar issue on this thread:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/transparent-shader-issue-while-flying-through-clouds-or-in-foggy-conditions/490744

Not sure if it’s been logged.

1 Like

Spain (and Portugal) is calling. :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely amazed by the quality of the mesh in Spain so far, incredible detail and performance!. Weather looks great too right now.

South of Spain, near Almeria:

3 Likes

i dont get it, so Asobo gives some love to the azores (not a part of iberia), but they somehow fail to give madeira/mallorca etc some proper updates?

1 Like

Yeah we have to hope it’s in another update!? Maybe European islands!? It could also cover the Greek and Italian islands. I would mind but most of palma city doesn’t actually have aerial coverage, by the harbour is basic offline textures.

No LEZG or LEGF? That’s a bit disappointing.

1 Like

Shame Asobo/Gaya is recreating payware airports. Faro has already been done by Tropicalsim and Acoruna by TDM Scenery Designs.