Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

Except there was a massive thread of other people complaining they had wasted time fixing that. Damned if you do…

What’s going on? I loaded the approx. 600mb but when I start the game it comes and I am logged off

It says size of autogen buildings reviewed. So they improved algorithm

I am unable to even download at the moment. Every time I try I see this.

2020-10-13 10_20_29-Microsoft Store

1 Like

Just saying guys, I bet press any key to start was removed, you just need to wait for the sim to actually start.

Anyone who downloaded the insim update still have press any key to start?

Servers are probably being overloaded by people downloading the patch. Be patient, folks.

2 Likes

probably - try restarting the sim

This is because too much are download it, need to be patient.

1 Like

Yes. It is still there.

The issue is being over-exaggerated to be quite frank, perhaps it was simply missed in QA or just not ready to be released in this update. These things happen. It’s not the end of the world - onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

It has unfortunately not been removed; I’ve restarted my sim 4 times after the update testing our mods.

I don’t care that much about the screen, what I care about is HONESTY. They flat out lied to us which just shows that when they promise things going forward (and so far almost every update) they can’t be trusted. That is what I have the issue with.

9 Likes

Okay.

I’ll bet update 4 is split into two updates then. Smth like that probably

1 Like

What I can say is that if I were to implement a change like removing press any key to continue it would likely be made a toggle in the in-game settings.

It is live on Steam.

No. It has been forgotten. That´s simple.

What if this is not ‘update 4’, but merely a bugfix patch to the current version? If you misunderstand something, it’s not them lying is it?

2 Likes

Ironically, I was practicing short field landings at Saba when the Steam Client notice popped up that 1.9.5.0 patch notes were now available. Initial download for Steam was 300+ MB. Now going to launch the main program and pull the bulk of the updates.

1 Like

Still there for me after patching and restarting the game.

Other things that were mentioned to be fixed in Update 4 on the Developers Update on 10/8 were fixed in 1.9.5.0. So this definitely is Update 4.