Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

Hilarious that they said in the last dev stream this is such an easy fix and that they have been using the sim that way for a long time in the offices. GG

5 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised theyā€™ve not fixed it given the vitriol they got on other threads for daring to take up time to fix it in patch 4

2 Likes

Iā€™m speechless. After the q&a i was quite hopeful.

9 Likes

Theyā€™ve broken the Active Pause icon they fixed in the last update. :confused:

1 Like

First flight. Took off from Kennedy, made a left turn, game froze, nothing I can do.

Seriously, Iā€™m about to give up on this piece of broken software ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

How do you break an icon?

1 Like

Hey, we got updated navigation dataā€¦

4 Likes

skyscrapers in rural areas are gone! That is really positive.

10 Likes

At first the contents of the Icon were too large, so they adjusted it and it was fine. Now they have removed the contents so itā€™s just a blank square.

The blank square is to encourage you to not use active pause, since it doesnā€™t work correctly

4 Likes

hmm , my is absolutely okay ā€¦

Iā€™ve stopped playing MSFS almost entirely due to the broken AI Co-pilot who just flies straight and doesnā€™t follow the VFR flight path. Why the heck couldnā€™t they fix such a severe bug already?!? :frowning:

5 Likes

Iā€™d say I was surprised that people are complaining that theyā€™ve released a patch fixing things but no, Iā€™m not. You canā€™t please some people.

And ffs Iā€™m sure you can press a key to play the game. Itā€™s not important.

35 Likes

Unfortunately Iā€™m at work and wonā€™t be able to try this out for another 4 hours. Iā€™m hoping the crash issues I was having are fixed. Not holding my breath, but hoping nonetheless.

Just complainsā€¦ take a break. Just because you need to press a button to play? Cā€™mon

27 Likes

People complain when they fix a lot and inevitably break other things.

Now people complain when they fix a bit less and test it more

20 Likes

Then keep on using the modified tall buildings file someone made for the community, it can be downloaded here in the forumā€¦ it fixes that issue

2 Likes

I retract what I said about they Active pause Icon. It must have been a temporary glitch as itā€™s now working again.

Why does the ā€˜any key to startā€™ seem such a big issue for some?

I wouldnā€™t have it near top 10 issues at present.

20 Likes

Update looks and feels good so far! Thanks!!

7 Likes