Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

what about the aircraft you people nee to fix the airliners i just tried the a320 it keeps banking to either side left and right we can not have a simulator with crappy airplanes fix this issue ASAP

3 Likes

I agree that itā€™s not a big deal. That extra screen is a mere annoyance at best. It being there or not does little to the overall experience. Iā€™d rather have it gone, but I can live with its presence.

What the real issue is that their live update said it was ā€œeasy to removeā€, and the update roadmap states it would be removed in this update, and itā€™s marked as a closed issue. Yet itā€™s still there.

So what else in that update thatā€™s marked as fixed in this update, claimed to be, but isnā€™t?

Hopefully nothing. But in terms of communicating with the customers, this is rather poor.

But in the end, if they managed to fix the stuff that crashes me to desktop, of which this has gotten worse in the last several days (particularly the camera bug), then Iā€™m somewhat satisfied.

16 Likes

I just downloaded a couple more files when i restarted the sim. Iā€™m stable now and it looks much better. My AA issues are gone and the mid distance terrain looks better. Seems more fluid around Glasgow. More load on my 3080 which is prob the AA. For sure looks better.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

Weā€™ll investigate for the ā€œPress any key to startā€ request.

Meanwhile, once you have access to this new update, let us know if other issue listed in the release note are fixed for you. Iā€™m thinking about CTDs due to the VFR map or Smartcam.

18 Likes

Render scaling option is still not working properly and after a new start it will return back to default 100.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not about the issue, itā€™s about Asobo making false promises

7 Likes

Press any key message is still there but I didnā€™t need to press any key!

1 Like

which is it?

2 Likes

Thank you for this. Iā€™ll make sure to share it internally.

4 Likes

Hi Crank,

Have you tried restarting your computer? Trying to gather more data on our end. Thanks!

3 Likes

This might have been a decision above the pay grade of anyone at Asobo.

Remember folks, weā€™re basically just beta testing what will be a flagship release for the new Xbox console.

5 Likes

Have the logbook issues been fixed?

They are not listed in the patch notes.

3 Likes

I feel deflated, seriously

3 Likes

IĀ“m flying half an hour now. (6000ft Cessna 172) No skyscrapers anymore. Yesterday the region was full of them Meschede (NRW Germany to Kassel Germany)

2 Likes

I get that, but as itā€™s a minor inconvenience that doesnā€™t impact experience I donā€™t see the issue.

False promises seem a bit OTT for me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already had one CTD on update 1.9.5. Not used VFR Map or Smartcam. Crashed during Tour of Japan, flying on auto pilot, external view. No crash log in Event Viewer.

1 Like

Could we not have massive amount of street lights on highways outside of a major city. Its odd flying over the Colorado and see just one highway in the middle of no where that lights up and goes for miles, Same thing in Iceland, uk, most of the world to be honest donā€™t have street lights on highways you can see from space. Maybe just enable it in big cites areas.

8 Likes

After update on Steam, the update download speed in the content manager is very slow for me. I have a 120 Mbps internet connection, but MSFS is only using 5.

I have never experienced a slow download speed on MSFS before. Not even on release day.

I wish that could give you the option to edit your own log book. Reset it or delete 0.00 min flights. Some time you just want to see a new add on but you donā€™t want it to fill up your logbook

3 Likes

As for me, two scenarios with 100% CTD is gone. I will keep flying and Iā€™ll keep you informed

3 Likes