Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

I think that 1.10.0 will be the update 4 release, 1.9.5 is a patch/hotfix release to 1.9.3.

1 Like

Are are from China? I see QQ as the snapshot tool.

I need to re-test one instance of this, where you press “Continue” after completing a flight and performing a full stop. That flight, and previous ones, are then lost. But if you “Continue”, and the next flght you return to the main menu via that same pop-up, only that last flight gets logged.

This was accepted as a bug, but I guess just never made the cut for this patch.

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am glad it’s not just me - I thought I was going mad with it resetting every (almost every) time.

1 Like

Great news for everyone is that the A320NX mod still works after the update!

7 Likes

Same here, just tried and seems ok

2 Likes

The ones finding this annoying are clearly explaining their point of view in a dedicated discussion you could read and get answers for your question here (link to my post in the discussion to get started):

2 Likes

I’m curious if anyone knows what this patch note means?

• Navblue navigation data has been updated
2 Likes

For graphics settings, please make sure that your graphic card software doesn’t automatically optimize the SIM.

6 Likes

Did anyone notice that the game is a bit brighter now or is it just me?

SDK updated, but no release notes
 sigh.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have this problem since 1.9.3 update.

Press to start has gone for me after couple game restart and a change in community folder

1 Like

My microstutters seem better now. More like it was after 1.8.3
There were much worse in 1.9.3

2 Likes

Has anyone verified if the thunderstorms in clear skies are gone ? I wanted to check but got something in between

2 Likes

Anyone tried to start a flight in the Denver / Aspen area? It is instant CTD for me now. Tried it with different planes
 MSFS seems to work really well for me, despite all the flaws which never bothered me, but this update is rather uncanny

Looking thru the content manager had 2 small updates that actually downloaded.

Japan procedural buildings

And

Japan point of interest

Both about 19 kbits

Hi @OlieTsubasa443, only render scaling slider is not saving. When I start the game again it is back on default 100. And I don’t have GE installed.

1 Like

I don’t care about a stupid press a button before playing. They should have fixed the autopilot bugs. Two weeks and this is what we get? Pathetic at best, incompetence at worst!

6 Likes