Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

From launch until about a week ago (maybe a little more), Live Weather never worked for me past the first flight. On my first flight of a session, it worked fine. It wasn’t always perfect, but usually a pretty decent representation of the weather where I was flying. Then I had the standard clear, 270/3, 29.92 inHg for the rest of my flights unless I restarted the program.

Then about 7-10 days ago, weather started working consistently for every flight. Again, the weather wasn’t necessarily perfect, but I could count on it being at least pretty close. That’s good enough for me.

Today, the weather is so out to lunch it’s not even close to actual conditions for the 3 places I’ve flown.

I don’t want a 3rd party tool to make weather work, free or not, when it was working just before the patch. I want the in-game weather to work the way it’s supposed to.

2 Likes

Dials on the autopilot panel on the A320 won’t work even after resizing the ATC/VFR map windows
This game really is getting worse with every update

For me before the update, there will ALWAYS be thunders reagardless the weather

2 Likes

I can understand your opinion, but I dont feel like an alpha tester. I am currently flying the whole day and I never experienced CTDs or major bugs. Yes I am lucky in that turn. I dont expect default planes to have highly realistic avionics. Currently flying GA planes is very enjoyable for me. And I do this not just for fun, but also as proficency while at home. I can train a lot of things for ir flying so its no alpha for me. Its not okey that a lot of people cant really enjoy the sim, but some people should get their expactations right - I mean when was the last time P3D released an “hotfix” for their v5?

1 Like

i had the same in an flight faround Hawai…then update…

anyoneone CTD more often on this update 1.9.5.0? Before this update I was able to at least start a flight at any airport, now it wont let me, as soon as I load a flight, it CTD.

Go to content manager and update two files, Japan Autogen and Points of interest. Restart afterwards.

After updating to 1.9.5.0, content manager it’s stuck, not showing any content I currently have… anyone with the same issue?

1 Like

Nope, looks at least as bad as always. See this bright desert when departing from Dubai Intl.:

1 Like

Some mods seem to break the content manager, so remove all mods, do your changes within the content manager and then re-add the mods again.

There is always youtube

Considering that the patch notes said absolutely nothing about modifications to night lighting…

And separately, many posts in this thread commenting about things in the game that also are not mentioned anywhere in the patch notes as being changed…

Interesting.

Would you rather they hadn’t explained it or made something up? What would you have been happy with?

Except their development roadmap in their latest dev update clearly states that update 4 was scheduled for 13 Oct, and update 5 is scheduled for 27 Oct.

Doesn’t look overly tragic to me. Hyperbole anyone?

Help !
only see the Fuji but nothing else !
what can I do ?
Thx

See this post above:

Yep, and it’s not on the patch list, so no reason to think it is fixed

still no loading screen fix

anyone getting this error after the update?