Discussion: World Update III: United Kingdom

The terrain spikes are worse when flying in NYC

No issues here. Live weather in Atlanta is clear so no experience with clouds. No stutters. Memory usage is less than normal after cache purge for me (Old from: 19Gb to new:15Gb).

1 Like

Buildings, trees, houses are still melted as well

Iā€™m also stuck on fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch.001. It is moving, but at 1Mbit/s, but only 4%. I think thatā€™s this evening busted! :slight_smile:

If I didnā€™t know better I would suggest this was some kind of throttling going on.

1 Like

Iā€™m also stalled trying to download file fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch.001. It gets to about 4% then the download speed drops to zero and it starts trying to download the file again from 0%. Again and again, for about two hours now.

Please does anyone have a solution?!

Donā€™t forget to delete your MANUAL Caches (not ROLLING) prior to attempting a flight. They have updated some of the server side information that you may have cached.

2 Likes

Also struggling at c1Mbps on a 1Gig WAN. What happens if you close the program mid-way through a download, and then restart?

Aaaaand weā€™ve landed. Welcome to Barra :+1:

Server load will impact terrain

Anyone else showing a certain GB completed then dropping down like a loop between sizes? Does it end up downloading or do I need to come out and back In again?

some of the A32NX ECAM buttons are now INOP after the update. same with some of the overhead panel buttons.

2 Likes

Soā€¦ the elevation bug is still thereā€¦ Took off from Donegal, weird mountains everywhereā€¦

Nothing will happen, your slow download will continue

Use a VPN I have gone from 1.5mps to over 300ā€¦ I am on a 700mbps connection

Andā€¦ Why do I keep getting logged out from this forum?

1 Like

Which VPN did you choose?

Same situation here and I have to leave for a night shift in 20 mins, very disappointing

Thanks, top tip. Mine also got caught in a loop when starting the update from the sim. Killed the sim and the store in task manager, ran the initial update from the Ms store and then hit play and the update is running.

I use Surfshark, but any major one should be fine.

Hopefully we are allowed to say this on the forum, Nordvpn, I am in the UK chose a US server