Dissapearing Antonov

What has happened to the An2?, roadmap no longer shows it and has instead an entry for the Beech 17.
Has it been dropped?, very disappointing if it has been.

Maybe a forum search would gain a solid answer, but I’m fairly certain via my voracious forum reading that there is a licensing issue with the aircraft that has it on hold.

2 Likes

Given the fact that Antonov are a Ukrainian company and Asobo were awaiting licensing permission from them, my guess is that we won’t see this aircraft for a while in MSFS given the current state of world affairs.

4 Likes

Hmm, If as you say it is a licencing issue with Antonov then of course they have more important matters to take care of (coincidently heard the An 225 was destroyed today, a great shame but of course not comparable to the Human cost of the current situation)

Those poor people :cry:

6 Likes

R.I.P to the Antonov 225 :broken_heart:

But we must remember that machinery can be rebuilt - human lives cannot.

3 Likes

Why did they not fly it out of there to protect it?

1 Like

Because they have bigger fish to fry right now…

Yes Switch3900 I did know Antonov are Ukrainian, though was completely ignorant of any ongoing issues between them and MSFS, If I had known that I wouldnt have needed to ask of course.

Peace Brother

1 Like

This topic is going bit off-course and into real life world events. This forum is for discussion of MSFS and not anything that is of a political nature.

Announcements of the Antonov would occur in #community:news-and-announcements or the weekly development updates.

Thank you.