Has anybody else noticed a distracting jitter or skipping when looking left and right in VR? It is way more prominent in helicopters and low level flying and is very distracting.
Frame rates remain consistent the whole time.
This is on a Reverb G2, 5600X, 3080.
- OpenXR no render re-scaling and 100 In render scale
- Most settings between Low-Med-High to keep a consistent frame rate.
- Objects/Terrain LOD = 100
- Pre Caching = Ultra
- OpenXR, preview off, Render re-scaling=100
- Reprojection off
- Full screen optimisations off
- No O/C
This can happen in any area - not just photogrammetry.
I have only seen this issue in this build - never been an issue with SU4/SU5/WU5/WU6 even at the same frame rates (30-35).