DLSS option not showing up

I have a 3070 TI and DLSS is available and working fine.

Hi!

2060S still no DLSSā€¦ Latest driver, win build etc.

I have the same problem. No DLSS option even after the update. I have RTX 3080 ti.

Search the forums its a bug, not sure if there is a workaround or not.

No work around, I was in the beta twice (donā€™t ask), first time DLSS available, second time nothing even tho the description was in the menu. Just updated and thankfully Iā€™ve got DLSS

Did you try changing the DLSS driver itself. You can get different versions of it, and I thought that was the workaround for some. They either grabbed a newer one or and and older one I really dont remember.

Here look here maybe itā€™ll shed some light on it:

Hi!
Thx but still no dlss.

Moving to #bugs-and-issues:performance.

I opted into beta early on to test DLSS, didnt show on my 3080. Left, reinstalled SU9 for stability while developing. Was excited for SU10ā€™s release in hopes this one was sorted since multiple reports on it had come in for weeks. Unfortunately still not resolved. Kinda a bummer but hopefully with even more reports of it, there will be a workaround posted.

RTX 3090 hereā€¦no DLSSā€¦Last driver.

I have no DLSS option too . RTX3070 with the latest drivers and windows update .

1 Like

Welp, seems as I thought all along, this issue wasnā€™t just a bunch of numbskulls who either didnā€™t install the beta in the first place or didnā€™t have a compatible GPU. Probably a doozy of a bug seeing as they didnā€™t manage to push a fix during the beta period.

Iā€™m running Win 11 with SU10 and an RTX3090. There is only DLAA available but no DLSS.
If this is a bug for so many people Iā€™m wondering why Asobo cannot reproduce it and fix it?!

1 Like

This is weird,
I literally just finished the SU10 update and fired up the sim. I have the DLSS option but after a quick test in the PMDG I turned it off as it made the displays a little out of focus. I did only try it in DX11 though. Not sure if I did something wrong, I left my sim resolution to 3840 x 2160 and selected the Quality option.

Running Win 11 Pro & Nvidia 516.94 GRD

1 Like

Still no DLSS for me eitherā€¦ It has been like this since Iā€™ve enrolled in the SU10 beta like 1.5 months ago.

Iā€™ve already reported this issue a while back, for now I am waiting for the latest Nvidia driver, hopefully it will be fixedā€¦ Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Same hereā€¦no DLSS option in AA
I wasnā€™t in the beta, and have an RTX 2080TI with Nividia game drivers up to date

1 Like

Same here, no DLSS option to choose from.
RTX 2060, laptop.

1 Like

Same for me RTX A2000, DLSS works on cyberpunk 2077, Elder Scrolls Online and other games so its not my card.

1 Like

No DLSS option as well 3060ti

1 Like

Reporting the same issue as many already haveā€¦

No DLSS option for me. RTX 3070.

I saw early reports that a driver update rectified the situation for some, and since Iā€™m on 511.64, I figured the new game ready driver might fix it. Just saw on AVSIM that people with 516.xx drivers are experiencing the no DLSS issue.