Do they test the game before releasing? VR experience is just horrible!

Thank you I have voted (just to be clear I was thinking more of QA at Asobo/MS rather than the public beta, which I did not have time to participate in this time so did not see your detailed bug report). So indeed it was a well known regression in the beta but Asobo decided to push it anyway it seems :person_shrugging:

I definitely agree with that sentiment. I thought the same when I found the bug. That’s definitely not a bug you expect in a beta version. Maybe an alpha version but not beta. Therefore it seems deliberate to me that they released it like this.

I think that’s what bothers me the most. I’m sure they knew about it either through their internal testing or the beta bug report but in the end they decided it wasn’t worth the resources to get it fixed. VR users always take a back seat to other issues or the release of new features. It’s a bothersome policy and shows a lack of commitment to VR users.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.