Does any body has graphics quality issues after the last update?

The last update 1.29.30.0 destroyed the sim. I have the same issue.

I feel more like a ******* scientist or electrical engineer, than a gamer when in FS.

1 Like

Im sad to hear that. Do you have any more sources on that, exept for your own experience?

I have never seen this before with any (game). Usually a buggy game gets refined over time and is in its best state a couple years from release.

MSFS2020 has been the complete opposite where itā€™s one step forward 2 steps back with each SU.

Doubt that Iā€™m the only one very disappointed in what has happened, for each glimpse of brilliance an update happens and itā€™s in a worse placeā€¦ā€¦2 years post release.

5 Likes

Hello! Another one more with this issue on PC. From 50-60 to 20-30 fps. But the worse case scenario is on landings : 2-5 FPS. Now this makes the simulator an annoying unflyable nonsense for me. You have all, but you canĀ“t do nothing. I would swear I waited to buy this game 2 years because it went like hell when it was released and I tought I did it well. But no, this lasted a month. The fact that developers said it will be fixed in january is unacceptable. ItĀ“s a critical bug. I want to contribute, please, fix it. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, take a look here Version 1.29.30 has completely destroyed my simulator

Had to go back to HIGH preset and DX11 to make things OK. Could it be that I used reset, that made things work again?

On Xbox we have no graphics options but HDR 10

3 Likes

Photogrammety is now fixed for me! Thank you Asobo!

Fixed on Xbox? Can you elaborate on that?

1 Like

To be clear, the LOD issue is not fixed, though perhaps there was a server-side or user-side issue you were dealing with on photogrammetry.

2 Likes

Nevermind. The melted skycrapers in New York are back again after todays new 1.73Gig update.

1 Like