Does Microsoft ATR plane cause stuttering?

Almost no stuttering before installing this plane. Now when flying it a get a stutter every 3 secs or so. Anyone else having this?
Thanks

Are you using Navigraph Simlink ?.

I saw the same stuttering in the same plane as you from few days ago.

If you use that software only uncheck the magenta arrow (to disable your position view on the map) and stuttering will end.

I hope this information will be fine for you.

Hello… I’m not using Navigraph, but after further testing I think the issue was a view config I downloaded, with no views configured it did not stutter. I removed all saved views, and it seems ok again for now?

1 Like

Good to hear that you resolved it. :grinning:

Its funny I put all my views back and rebooted several times…now all works!

1 Like

Actually yes and no… If I power the PC off and on, I get about 4-5 flights with the ATR, then it will stutter again… Power cycle and all good again. Maybe a memory leak? It’s not perfect for sure.

I find it very heavy on performance compared to most other planes yes. Settings that are smooth, both in VR and 2D, might lag a lot in the ATR.

Roger that

I’ve found it’s too much for my system, after a couple of flights with the ATR my Sim gets really stuttery, then only a power cycle will clean it up.

If I do not use the ATR I’m fine with all other planes. There is definitely something wrong with this plane. Pity… I really like it!

All other planes and 3rd party content tested, all are ok. I have removed the ATR and reinstalled to test as well. My system is i-9 14400 CPU - RTX-4090 - 32gb DDR5 Ram, SSD hard drive, 3 x 42" TV’s at 4k res. etc etc…

I get a weird tiny stutter every second or two… only with the ATR. After a few flights it turns into a much bigger stutter at the same interval, and then the plane becomes unusable. A total power cycle is the only way to start over with maybe a tiny stutter again.

Any thoughts appreciated, it’s a mystery and I love the plane but it’s a waste of money right now!