Does the f-104 marketplace version have a working radar?

Has anyone tried or know if the msfs marketplace version of the f-104 starfighter has a working radar,it says every thing is fully functional in the discreption but it cost 7 dollars cheaper than the one on justflight.And if it does have radar does anyone know what it is missing since it is cheaper?I could not find anywere on there facebook page were they said what the differnce would be between the two.
Thanks

I hope it’s not too late.
It does actually. Allthough you have to run an additional extrernal tool for it to work (it comes within the addon folder) . I assume it is the same for the f-104 on other markets.

yup thanks, i reached out to the people at top mach studios and they said it did have it in the marketplace verision but were not specific on what you had to do to make it work

Where do I locate the external tool? I cannot seem to find anything that works

Did you get it working? I am struggling with the same issue and can’t get the radar to work. Any help?

Extraction from the tf104g_hints.pdf which comes with the product:

“…However the user must launch an external program called “Red Panda”, this will download the maps of your area and pass them to the radar, this program
can be found on:
\Community\simskunkworks-aircraft-tf104g\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit\Instruments\NavSystems\SSW
its name is: WebSimMSFS.icon.exe.
This program is necessary if you want to use the radar, if the program is not launched in the radar screen will appear blank…”

Might also be worth to check out the nasar15a.idiot_guide.pdf for info on how to operate the radar.