Don't reset camera to default when in hangar view. I want to inspect my liveries!

If i want to look through my liveries in the hangar view it is painful!

Because every time i change the livery the camera resets to this “movie/action cam” (first Button)
Please save the last used camera perspective when changing liveries, so i can go through them a lot quicker.

I include a video. I hope you understand why it is annoying to change liveries and have the camera at “useless angles”.

I’ve noticed now when I want to reload the same livery to verify changes that I made it on Photoshop as “Live check” It doesn’t load the new texture with new changes

I was checking out cockpits of various aircraft and the camera still resets with every change in model/livery. Can we please have this? :confused:

I can’t upvote this since I seem to have hit some sort of upvote limit. Its a minor thing and it seems not to have a lot of interest but I for one would like to see this improved. It would seem to be a simple thing to keep the custom camera angle fixed. Its very difficult to preview liveries while switching through for many planes with their default angle.