Don't see C172 Steam Gauge in my aircraft list

I seem hopelessly confused about which MSFS Version should support the C172 Steam Gauge.
I purchased the Xbox Series X Deluxe (not Premium Deluxe) version because I “thought” it contained the C172 Steam Gauge version. I saw it checked off on the Deluxe and Premium Deluxe charts of which planes were in what versions.
I sure don’t see it in my airplane list… only the “G1000” version… unless I’m somehow missing it?
Was it maybe in the Deluxe Version at one time but is it no longer? Do I need to download something else? I specifically wanted to start Flying MSFS using the Steam gauge 172 as that is what I earned my Instrument rating way back when… when dinosaurs were roaming the earth.
Any help is appreciated.

Yes, the 172 Steam comes with Deluxe.

Ugh… Thank you… so I’m an embarrassed newbie.
Looked closer.
I didn’t realize the MSFS Upgrade needed to be installed in Content Manager to get all the aircraft content.
Yup… there it is.

2 Likes

Hi there,
Welcome to the forums! We have an area of the forums called Community Support, and I moved your post into there.
We ask that people not use General Discussion for help questions. I have moved your thread into that category. You have a second thread in General Discussion that I am going to move, too, but I won’t repeat the same spiel on both threads.
If you believe skypilotYTS answered your question, please click the bottom of their post and mark it as the :white_check_mark: Solution so that others searching with the same problem will know that this is solved.
Thanks and welcome to the forums!