Drone Camera speed can't be adjusted

A workaround I use is to bind a right/left directional pad to increase/decrease camera speed respectively.

Yes, there are workarounds, but we need to keep posting so they don’t forget again to fix it in the next update.

It’s been tagged bug-logged, so it’s in the queue for who knows when it’ll be addressed, if ever.

Changing speed dron only works with keyboard. F5 slow, F6 fast
If I try change the speed with the mouse, it’s ignored by the UI.

This, same stuck today. search for solution. Found this workaround and worked.

2 Likes

SU10 Beta 1.27.17.0 On Xbox X, I’ve noticed that if I slide the external drone camera’s speed all the way up to 250, it doesn’t take effect, but if I slide it to 249, it does. It’s repeatable for me, started in one of the versions of SU10 Beta (but I’ve lost track of which one)

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:online-services.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

After sim update 10, I tried to use drone camera to tour around, but the rotate and movement speed
wont change. I tried fastest and slowest but the speed is the same.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Drone rotation speed shows as 5. If I increase to another level, the slider returns to 5 by itself. If I max the drone rotation speed setting, the slider stays put, but the actual rotation speed is still very slow.

EDIT - I just started experimenting with FlightControlReplay today and may have found the cause of my experience of Drone Rotation speed slider being ineffective. FCR has its own camera options which include Drone Rotation Speed, and indeed that was also set to 5, default presumably. I just increased that, and now the in sim camera speed slider seems to be working.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Experiencing this issue on PC version - steam, with the SU10 public release build.

Fixed in previous update.