Drop your youtube channels here

I’m all about watching MSFS 2020 content on youtube.

Seems like I’ve seen all the ones that come up in their top searches, but I feel like there’s some good content from this forum that I’d enjoy.

Drop your youtube channel and even better, some links to some of your personal favorite videos you uploaded.

16 Likes

I had to stop watching YT videos on MSFS. Had no time to actually fly the sim :crazy_face:

This should definitely be the place to put channels! :100:

8 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity. Hope you don’t mind a bit of self-promotion. I spend a large amount of time simming and investigating different airfields in MSFS, so I thought I might start recording the more notable ones for others to also maybe enjoy. Cheers.

3 Likes

I don’t comment the videos, just flying. Wouldn’t really have anything meaningful to say.

i.e. test flying Parorng’s new Cessna 208 No Cargo Pod Mod with a Multplayer Surprise at the end, ouch.

3 Likes

This is probably the most amusing video I ever posted.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve started recording and uploading all of my flights to YT -

Still a bit rough around the edges but this purely hobby for me, so will take some time for me to get it up to Pro level :slight_smile:

All flights in VR and are mainly bush flights and GA VFR stuff. I tend to fly daily, so updates will be regular.

Enjoying Alaska Bush Trip atm

4 Likes

Oooh I like it. Thanks for the permission to do some shameless plugging lol.

Here are some vids, mixing it up between GA, airliners, and now also recently started enjoying the beauty of helicopters:

7 Likes
1 Like

Wow dude, that is MORE than what I was looking for! Those were made extremely well! Professional level. First post knocks it out the park! Liked and subscribed!

3 Likes

I hope you record and upload a lot more! I glanced at your channel and looks like you’ve got some cool upgraded planes and I saw a helicopter too! Liked and subscribed!

2 Likes

I don’t have a mic otherwise I would talk in my uploads but as a spectator I still enjoy watching the non talk MSFS uploads like the one you shared. That was surprising seeing that airliner come in at the end lol. Liked and subscribed!

2 Likes

I can tell you are experienced. Very enjoyable video. Liked and subscribed

1 Like

Nice plane, nice landing, nice channel. I saw you’ve got some cool real life flight videos on there. Very cool. Liked and subscribed

2 Likes

That was beautiful scenery. Butter landing too. Glad to see people uploading videos of flights with the slower planes. I know the faster ones are fun, but the slower ones can be just as fun as well. I look forward to more content from you. Liked and subscribed

2 Likes

Super professional! Very well done. Butter landing. I’m sure I can learn by watching your channel which I see also has a trucker sim on there too. I’ll have to check that out. For sure liked and subscribed

2 Likes

I’m mainly doing live streams mixed in with a informative tutorials and videos every now again.

BobbyFuzzy - YouTube

Couple of my recent faves:

Nice to Calvi (and back) with the circle to land approach (in questionable weather!):

Was very pleased with how this tutorial turned out too:

3 Likes

Good stuff! I looked at your channel, is that you in the Piper Cherokee videos for the real life landing? Liked and subscribed

2 Likes

I can definitely learn more about this game so looks like I can get a lot from your channel. Thanks for chiming in! Liked and subscribed

2 Likes

I’m always learning myself and don’t consider myself an expert but always try, explain and share what I know. I’m always learning new tidbits from chat! Thanks!

2 Likes