Drop your youtube channels here

good luck fitting that in the hov lane though :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Some interesting spots to land in that one. Well done.

2 Likes

@EdamllamaB, thanks very much. Can you believe that Quintin Lodge and Cascade Point! Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah I tried flying from Quintin lodge in the new Grob Tutor after watching your video, landing was fine but my NZ Vegetation mods sadly hid the buildings and limited my take-off options. Also the Grob is not exactly a bush plane.

That said great little area to flying, well spotted. The T004 private strip needs to be added to the game :slight_smile:

Here is my fairly sad effort at taking off from Quintin in the Grob … acquired a few tree branches, I will have to practice more …

3 Likes

Here’s your weekly video. Cheers.

1 Like

Some of my mediocre videos:

1 Like

Poles apart - Alaska and Papua New Guinea - a tribute to two of my favourite YouTubers. Cheers.

1 Like

Ok here we go! I’d be curious if you have or have not heard of our channel. Please let us know.
Here is a taste of what GripperSim does with flight simulator. : )

And of course my latest video…

3 Likes

Here’s a link to my latest vid

2 Likes

Here is mine
This one about throttle setting.

And one about weather

Clips are without sounds or comment so play your own music in the background
And if you want comment just start mumbling to the video if you are afraid you look stupid about it than pick up your Phone and hold it to your ear this wont look strange and give you a legit way of talking to yourself. :woozy_face:

1 Like

here is my channel i fly for Oneworld va around europe

my lastest video

1 Like

Latest weekly video. Cheers.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Your weekly video - come visit KBDR Sikorsky Memorial Airport just outside New York and see where helicopters started and where the mighty Vought F4U Corsair was born, and enjoy a quick sight-seeing tour of New York. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

1 Like

Please Watch my video with all my possible errors on landings, and share with me your opinions.
Thank you

2 Likes

Here is a very difficult landing at KBVU RWY15, a demonstrates why guessing winds are extremely dangerous. I wish MSFS would have winds like these. This will really make you feel the chill of the cutting-edge danger in landing large-size aircraft relative to an extremely short runway and extreme strong winds.

1 Like

DaveAir

2 Likes

Great Landings, But What about the winds?

1 Like