Drop your youtube channels here

2 Likes

German review of the soon available Octavi controller

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce simmers to my channel SimPilot2450.

SimPilot 2450 features MSFS 2020 flight recordings for all flight enthusiasts. Videos are generally less than 60 mins and feature handcrafted third-party airports.

Although I am a real-world pilot with flight time varied from my 1948 Cessna 140 to multi-engine jet, these videos are not meant to be study level courses in piloting or aircraft operations. There are many other wonderful channels on YouTube providing that specific content.

SimPilot 2450 videos are informative, but also fun and relaxing, allowing all flight enthusiast to simply experience and joy of flying.

I use a variety of aircraft ranging from light general aviation to commercial jetliners. Flights will include both VFR and IFR utilizing small, medium, and large third-party airports throughout the United States and Europe providing the ultimate flight immersion.

Sit back, click on a video and experience the joy of flying. Here are a few examples of SimPilot2450 videos:

Beaver Time in Seattle
Touch and Go’s on Martha Vineyards
Bangor Maine to Portland Maine IFR Cessna 414

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Oops. Queenstown??

Rats!

Thanks for the correction. What was I thinking! New Zealand must be on my mind. So enjoy Queenstown here :point_down:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Going around Birmingham, U.K.