Drzewiecki Design KRNT - Renton issues

I just got this airport, and it’s very well done, great attention to detail…however, I’m having some issues.

Firstly, it takes an exceedingly long time to load into this airport – and out of it, strangely. I don’t have any other scenery in the Seattle area, except up north by Orcas Island and Friday Harbor. I’ve tried restarting the computer, reinstalling the scenery, etc. But it only happens with this airport. I did buy it through the MS store (which was probably a mistake).

The other issue can be seen in the pic. I can see the main factory building and some fences/windows through the clouds, fog, and rain…but only in the cockpit view. In the external view, it appears as normal.

1 Like

I was flying around Seattle today with real weather and noticed the same problem with the main assembly building. Did not try external view, but in the cockpit it was quite distracting …

do you have insane load times too?

No, loading times are okay on my system. I did some more flying and can confirm that the strange visibility in clouds or fog only happens in cockpit view, not in external view.

Hey, so I just reinstalled MSFS clean and also this krnt scenery. YES, I am getting extremely slow loading times trying to start at this airport.

Have you still been having the same issues? Find a solution? It’s a pain trying to register on the DD forum…

This is an issue with their KMDW also. They don’t fix these things either and will not take responsibility. I got a refund from where I bought my copy and put this dev on my don’t buy list. Not surprised to see the same issues with their other sceneries.

1 Like

A shame really… Idk if I could get a refund since it’s been practically a year now… My guess is that they have not been updating their product after a major update to the sim… I flew into their KRNT scenery at night since SU12 and all the rwy lighting was up in the sky… So now things are really messed up…

2 Likes

This why I don’t purchase any more Drzewiecki. The work is amazing but to get to run well in the game is another story. They put stuff out and move on to the next without anymore updates to optimize within the game.

2 Likes