Drzewiecki Design - Washington Landmarks crashes after World Update 10

I have this pack buthad to uninstall it because it constantly crashes when installed after World Update 10, have not tried Chicago Landmarks yet but might be same issue

I had systematic crashes with Anchorage airport instead. To solve it I disabled HAGS and increased pagefile size to 32 Gb. I run game in Windows 11 and all my addons are loaded after the official content and the world updates. Maybe this helps.

Game is able to use a huge amount of RAM now. Yesterday it went up to 30Gb in my system when enabling photogrametry but pagafile needs to be increased in accordance to prevent the crashing.

Cheers

I’m using it on Xbox but also on PC have not tried it yet on PC, how do you get it to run after the World Updates do I have to edit something ??

The priorities are set in Content.xml file. I have official content and world updates on top of that file and airport addons on the bottom.

Cheers

Thanks that will be usefull on my pc not on xbox though. Hope they fix these things

Hags is not stable on most computers for MSFS.

Can now confirm it also happens with his Seatle and Chicago landmark packs all 3 ofthem cause the sim to crash on both Xbox and PC

2 Likes

Patrick, mine worked after the update, but there’s definitely issues-there’s a building on the Lincoln memorial for starters. I posted a topic wondering about this issue as well.

Strange, on this other thread yesterday people were saying DD Seattle worked ok. I haven’t tried it yet myself, tomorrow is Flyday for me.

Well guys on Xbox its a crash fest sith this and the other landmark addons. No idea on pc havent played on pc yet since the new world update

Yes! Even though DC looks great now, it has been an issue on my Xbox X. I’ll start a flight and immediately see extreme choppy flight, stuttering frames. Finally it will end up crashing.

I had a flight in DC, landed. But when I start another flight elsewhere, it seems this choppiness transfers over to that next flight.

There has been some stuttering in other cities also (Philadelphia, NY, LA), but not as severe so far.