DSR Don't exist NVIDIA Control Panel

Hi Group,

The last couple of days I read about enable DSR in the NVIDIA control panel to get a better performance of the sim.

However I can’t enable it, because the DSR don’t exist, as you may see on the print screen.

Anybody in this group who can assist me with this issue?

Thank you.!

I use driver version: 545.84

Does it have a different name in your language?

Thanks for your reply and no, it is the same.

to get a better performance of the sim.

I don’t really think DSR gives better performance, it maybe just be visually better.

Your problem is mentioned a lot on the web, clues may be the number/type of screens, overclocking, game ready/studio driver, and interfering settings,… Probably best to go google a bit more…

1 Like

Think this might be what you are referring to. I’ve just set up my installation using his settings and will give it a try later. First thing I noticed, however, was GPU seems to be working harder than before.

1 Like

Thanks and I have seen this video.

Was missing on mine as well. What fixed it for me was disabling optimization in GeForce experience. Which I didn’t know I had on. I think I just need to uninstall geforce completely.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I fixed it by update the drivers to 546.29.

Ok, so this is strange because two weeks ago I had DSR in my NVidia settings, and I went to take a screen shot to help a friend, and now DSR is gone…. No where. I dont use GForce experience, and have the latest drivers. So where is it??? Yes, I have seen the video I thats how I set it up in the first place….
Any help???

1 Like

I had the same issue, and installed old drivers (526.98). Then I did a clean update to the latest drivers and had the DSR mode visible again.

Ok, after uninstall, new drivers, still nothing…. I unplugged my monitor and plugged it back in…. Fixed. ?

1 Like

Very strange this issue of yours…Is it possible to send a print screen of your NVIDIA settings?

Did you try OLD drivers?

1 Like

Retried an older driver and then studio, still nothing until I unplugged the monitor and plugged it back in again. It’s working for now, but something I Well need to keep an eye.

2 Likes