[DTP] France “Wine and Cheese” Weekend Achievement Flights

What: France “Wine and Cheese” Weekend Achievement Flights
When: Saturdays, Starting August 26th, 8 am PT, 11 am ET, 1600 UTC
Where: TeamSpeak3 (server ts3.digitalthemepark.com) or Discord

*** Earn your next DigitalThemePark achievement badge! ***

As the continuation of our Discover-Europe series, join us for group flights exploring the France area. For this set of achievement flights, we have created 37 wonderful legs to explore this region. You will want to fly your favorite low and slow aircraft. For more information and topics covered, please visit www.digitalthemepark.com

Note: We suggest getting connected before the event to ensure your headset fully works and familiar with TeamSpeak3. Download TeamSpeak 3 at www.teamspeak.com, then connect to (CTRL-S) and use the server address, ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Message Zoolander64 or one of the other [STAFF] members as we stay connected 24/7 and usually fly or are not far away from our computer. You can also use the DigitalthemePark Discord, but most will be on TeamSpeak.

DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3) while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware. DigitalThemePark uses dedicated servers “in the cloud” for all its 24/7 dedicated VoIP and Multiplayer services.

Would have liked to join you. Teamspeak wont let me register and you have no info on where to spawn so I have no info whatsoever. You did put the time down though.

1 Like

Greetings Dougsiey and Everyone,

I wanted to share a quick update regarding our communication tools for the upcoming flight events. Despite Teamspeak’s shift to TS5, we are currently continuing with TS3 for its simplicity and ease of access with no account or registration required. While Discord remains an option, we prefer TS3 for its dedicated communication features.

Upcoming Flight Info:

• France: 6 remaining flights (37 total)
  • Next Destination: Spain

Details:

• Taxi/Takeoff: See calendar, but essentially every Saturday
  • Open Invitation: Anyone can join at any time
  • Atmosphere: Casual/low-key and relaxed
  • Community: We average ~25 aviators, many of whom are way past retirement age, so let’s phrase that as “Seasoned veterans of the skies”

If extra assistance is needed, please feel free to PM me and for those needing to download TS3, you can do so here: