Dune Expansion keeps unistalling on 2nd load

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Ive just install the dune update from the content manager, and after closing the sim, and loading back in the dune expansion pack says partially installed. ive tried this 3 times and got the same error.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

2nd load in

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Install the Dune expansion on sim version 1.37.4.0 and after booting back into the sim, the dune dlc will say partially installed

PC specs and peripheral set up:

X

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

X

Are you using DLSS?

X

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Pretty much the same issue

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I don’t actually have to “reload” Dune in my alt acct. But when I start it, or if I go fly something else and then try to go into Dune, I always end up with a (very small/Kb) update. Size varies a bit, but always a very small update that needs to be applied to fly Dune. It flies right, but again if I go fly something else (or even if I just check in after a dune flight) and come back, I’ll have another small update in content manager.

DX11

Are you using DLSS?

no

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Have the same issue.

1 Like

The same here

Since upgrading to SU15 beta, the installed Dune expansion content pack has not been fully installed.

1 Like

Same issue.

Same issue

Same issue

The same issue with SU15 beta.

Can confirm this is fixed for the new update 1.3.7.50 Thank you

Andy2790

1 Like